Shake it up!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thing #19

Library thing is a cool site I enjoyed it. I put 11 of some of my favorite books under my account and it was interesting looking at the comments about those titles. I really like the images, links, recommendations, ratings and popularity. Some of my titles were very popular. All my books had a high rating (of course!) some had lots of members and a couple not so many. I liked that I could change the cover of my book so that it matched the copy I owned. The group links were fun to go on and see what others are talking about. Harry Potter is definitely the most talked about under the 4 groups I went to. I liked that the Hogwarts Express group are reading each book and conducting discussions by groups of chapters, very fun to read peoples thoughts and insights to a book. I can't for some reason figure out why the link isn't working on my page it seemed fairly simple, which means it is and I messed it up somehow but I can't figure it right now and will look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow!http://www.librarything.com/ltsw/mySearchWidget.

okay maybe this one will work...

1 comment:

Ann said...

Fresh eyes is always a good thing :-)

LT is fun and I hadn't used it much after I took this class until everyone started blogging about it and I took another look. I am spending more time there now.

Ann