Shake it up!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #12

Voice threads are great I have heard them before on SLED when I have listened to elders share their stories. It is a wonderful resource and if I could have found my mic (teens swear they haven't touched it!) I could of added sound to my thread that I created. I embedded it to my blog and tried to email it to a contact, that would be you Raven about the web 20, just to see how it would come out. I could see this in a learning environment very easily and could even see adding it to a library site to introduce new and exciting titles or to help in the understanding of copyright rules. Lots of ideas to go with this one!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have to say that I think that VT is the best thing since Sliced Bread and it has so very many applications for the classroom.

I did get your email, I haven't had time to contribute to the VT yet.

Ann