Shake it up!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Chapter 10

I must be crazy but I went on to read chapter 10 as my choice chapter. I do have to say that this textbook is one of the most interesting that I have read. I chose to learn more on different sites that the text highlighted as I felt these would be good sites to look and explore for the school setting. This chapter is well worth a note, it does talk about sites that we have already covered in this class but it gives more also it has a step by step approach, see Blogmeister: on page 202 or why you might want to visit a certain site such as Photo story 3 on page 200. Tux paint looks like something I can use with little guys especially as it does supply color pages. Num Sum was easy to work and manipulate which is nice as excel always frustrated me when I wanted to get rid of or change things I never really got what I wanted. Num Sum didn't give me exactly what I wanted in the time I gave myself to play with it but I did get close with no frustration. I would recommend chapter 10 as a high-light and refresher for just everything that we have been doing.

2 comments:

lydia_scarlett27 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lydia_scarlett27 said...

I skimmed chapter 10 because I knew I would get caught up on exploring all the tools listed. I am happy I actually bought the book instead of borrowing a copy. It has so much useful information and it is an excellent resource for any librarian.