Shake it up!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #13

Del.icio.us is delicious! Lots of potential here and of course another way for me to get sucked in!!! SO much to look at and with that said here is my findings I went to, 100 unbelievably useful reference sites you've never heard of/teaching tips there were 1512 people who have saved this tag. Under this tag I looked under dictionaries and more ( I love words, use em all the time don't cha know!!) and looked under the first tag OneLook, what a great site, in the search box I put my word which I spelled wrong on purpose to see how it would handle that, it took me right to where I wanted to go gave me the definition, images, video and more links! I went to another find called Is it protected by copyright this had been saved by 1052 people loved the slidertool tag for copyright! I viewed some of the comments by others and all seemed just as wowed as me by these tags! I would definitely use del.icio.us but will wait to set it up on my work computer as I can see so many uses for it there. Here at home I think I will continue to use my favorites but guess whats on it so if I change my mind!!!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love having my Del.icio.us search as a sidebar. Means that I don't even have to save to my fav's anymore - though I still do cause well, that's what I've always done and it takes some retraining. I agree that it is a great way to spend time, and you may actually come away (as you did) with some really cool sites :-)

Ann