Shake it up!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 3, Thing 7

I have to say that right now after playing with flickr I now REALLY love my digital camera! I have downloaded pictures before and have done photoshop but I really like the ease that flickr provided so I could download my pics and send them easily to friends, family and groups. I really like that I can share my pics in other ways and retain anonymity. Digital cameras are easy to use, create cool effects (black and white and sepia tones) and so on. I also love the instant delete for the not so good pictures and that you can see the pictures right away. Old cameras you had to wait for pictures to develop and couldn't delete the bad ones! Just wish I could afford the really fancy digital!!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

The ability to share photos especially with family far away, is one of the powerful things about flickr. It makes staying connected so much easier.

Ann