Shake it up!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 3, thing #5

Well Flickr is fun, downloading the pics was easy, selecting the ones I wanted was easy and even after reading what each definition was I found I still didn't get it right! Sorry I sent so many of my pictures to our group... I didn't mean to I was working on a stream and pushed buttons, gosh you have to be sooo careful. So I did option one by downloading an image that I liked on to my page, the image is one of mine though, I marked it public so does that still count? I like this picture because I was just trying to see if I could get a picture of the inside of a flower, what I got was a surprise as I thought the picture turned out beautiful and I like looking at it so right now it is my favorite on flickr! I also set up an acct with flickr as I know this is something I definitely plan to return to and possibly do something with it a lesson for the kids.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Flickr is one of those things that can suck the time right out of your day. Sigh, and then you go to Flickr tools and you are lost.

Ann