Shake it up!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 1, thing #2

Boy do I have some catching up to do here!!! I am excited to finally get my hands on and have the time to play around with 2.0. Blogging as I stated in thing #1 is fairly new to me but so far with the Google set up it has been fairly painless, "go figure!!". I feel that the issues of security and basically just putting myself out there is the most worrisome.
I can't wait to explore all the sites and play with them. I have definitely not kept up with the fast paced world of technology. I got very complacent with my click and gather method of computer usage. The textbook is right, technology is literally transforming every aspect of our lives whether I am ready for it or not. This class will at least take some of the mystery and scariness away!

1 comment:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

I'm glad that you are excited about the class. It has been a really positive experience from my point of view for all the participants whose blogs I am following.

I figure that if 6 year olds can figure out how to use flickr, google docs, im and all the other web 2.0 tools, I should be able too :-) but I was really glad to have the support when I did this class.

Ann