Shake it up!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 1, thing #3

The Seven and 1/2 habits presentation has a lot of what I have always felt to be true in the ways of learning through experience, practice, hands on and play, not always by testing. I think though the hardest habit that I will have to overcome with be lack of confidence, case in point my first two blogs plainly state I tend to get complacent, fear of the unknown and wariness, all of this really is just a confidence issue in myself when dealing with the new. The easiest habit(s) for me is the play or the teach and mentor others as I love, reading (play) and sharing my love of books and reading (mentoring and teaching) so those two are a tie.

2 comments:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

Play is always good :-) It is why I am not so good at keeping up a blog myself. I'd rather do than write about it.

Ann

Katie said...

Beautiful photo. Great with your black background too.